Meal Planning for the Modern Millennial Mom
have fun and a hot meal with the family using the trello for meal planning system
Do any of these sound like you?
Dinner feels like a rush every night. You frantically run around the house, prepare whatever is quickest, and yet still don't get to enjoy a hot meal.
Dinner is boring. Every week it's the same meals, different days. You've tried new recipes before but ended up wasting money on one time ingredients that sit in your pantry.
Dinner is too complicated to enjoy. You have a large family and everyone requires something slightly different come dinner time, leaving you no room for experimentation or creativity.
Dinner is sacred. Your family has diverse needs and those one-stop meal plans just don't work for your family's enjoyment nor your sanity.
Hi! I'm Katie
When I tell you I understand your fears, concerns, and frankly disbelief around meal planning - you can trust I'm telling you the truth. The reason why I know those situations and feelings list above is because I lived them.
A bit about me and my family...
- I'm a mom to 4 kids ages six and under - all with varying diets and dinner time requirements.
- I'm a wife to a husband who has made a lifestyle change that affects his diet.
- I am an entrepreneur to two businesses - so time is certainly a huge priority.
- I often would set high expectations and intentions for our family meal time and realize 1 hour before dinner that no meat was thawed.
- I have fallen to serving my family local take-out multiple times because it was easier, despite the effects it had on our tummies.
- I have thrown away hundreds of dollars of food over the years that was bought for a random recipe we tried and then the ingredient spoiled before using it again.
I'm not joking when I say I was the poster child for Meal Planning not being the right fit for us.
That was - until I made my own system.
Now, planning and preparing dinner is easier than nap time!
With the system I've created, using a free tool called Trello...
- My pantry list is always in my back pocket.
- My favorite recipes are stored all in one place.
- I can test out new recipes and plan for the use of each ingredient.
- I can make better food and stop resorting to take-out.
- We are saving money re-using leftovers into new dishes.
- Every family member's dietary needs are met.
- I can cook without stress.
- AND I even get to eat a hot meal with my family.
A glimpse of what's in the course...
How long will the course be available?
The course is lifetime access. For a one-time payment, you are welcome to enter and use this course as often as you want and come back for updates as they roll out.
How long does the course take to complete?
You can complete the course as slowly or as quickly as you would like. Start to finish, if in a marathon, it takes approximately 2-3 hours. You will want to complete each section on it's own as some do have "homework".
What is the teaching style?
All lessons are primarily recordings of screen-shares, with supporting notes and information in text.
If I still need more help. Where do I go?
You are always welcome to email me with any questions you have. As an early adapter, you will also gain lifetime access to the exclusive Facebook group for sharing ideas and recipes, coming soon as part of the membership site.
Will this work for me even if I don't have a large family?
Yes! There are multiple methods in the course, giving you ample opportunity to find what works best for you.
What if I don't like it?
There is a 30-day moneyback guarantee.