These delectable wings are going to fly away with your heart and taste-buds. The sweet, savory and spicy layered flavor profile is going to be the star to any summer BBQ get together.
Skin and de-seed mangoes.
2. Add mangoes, lime juice, Sriracha, EVOO, spices, garlic, and ginger to blender. Blend until thick and smooth.
3. Add blended mixture with chicken wings to a Ziplock bag. Shake until chicken is well coated with marinade.
4. Place bag in a bowl or on a plate and refrigerate for approximately 12 hours.
5. Pre-heat grill to the grill setting - typically a temperature range of 300-400 degrees F.
6. Grill on each side for approximately 7 minutes or until cooked through, flipping only once for grill marks.
7. Plate and top with fresh chopped cilantro. Enjoy!